The Durasol range
Durasol HDFP is a super high-performance product, pushing the limits of fluid technology. It can be considered for use in all extreme applications providing significant machining and production benefits.
Durasol HDFP is the latest in chlorine-free technology offering significant advantages in performance without the use of chlorinated additives. It is inherently low foam and hard water stable, it is suitable for use on a wide range of difficult materials and is a perfect choice for the production of automotive and aerospace components.
Other HD products
Durasol HDSF is a medium oil/ ester performance product. The product forms a translucent milky and is multi-metal and suitable for all types of machining processes and materials. The product does not contain formaldehyde, chlorine, DCHA and no free boric acid.
Durasol HDCF is a low oil product suitable for general
machining processes. The product is very well suited to themachining of cast iron. The product forms a translucentmicro emulsion. The product does not containformaldehyde, chlorine, DCHA and no free boric acid.
Durasol HDXF is a premium high oil/ester high performance product. The product forms a rich milky emulsion and is multi-metal and suitable for difficult machining processes and materials. The product does not contain formaldehyde, chlorine, DCHA and no free boric acid.
A super quality chlorine free, extreme pressure water-mix metalworking fluid. Designed for multiple applications, with excellent bio-stability, Durasol HD-S is the perfect rationalization product.
Durasol HD-S ULF
Durasol HD-S ULF combines the superior chlorine free
machining capabilities of Durasol HD-S ULF with a unique emulsifier system to supress foam, allowing the product to be utilised on the most high pressure small sumps of modern machines.
Durasol HDS-ULF Plus combines greater additions of performance additives with the unique emulsifier system to suppress foam, allowing the product to be utilised on most high pressure small sumps of modern machines.
Durasol HD-S ULF Plus
1. HD-S in its standard form is a super universal performance product.
2. HD-S ULF Plus contains higher levels of performance additives than the standard to gain outstanding service finish and increase tool life.
3. X ULF has been formulated for ultra-high pressures and small sump capacity machines where foaming can be exaggerated.
4. X ULF Plus contains additional high performance additives and formulated for ultra-high pressures where foaming can be exaggerated.
5. HDFP, HDXF, HDSF and HDCF have been formulated to meet current and future legislation changes in regard to biocides used throughout the globe.
Note: The Durasol HD range with the above options allows the product to be sold globally meeting all current and future legislation.